The Mission of the Polyamory Society is:
1. To Support, Defend and Promote the Social Institution of Polyamory.
2. To Educate NonPolyamorists about Polyamory.
3. To Be an Information Clearinghouse And Repository of Historical Polyamory Archives on Polyamory.
4. To Enhance, Assist, Support and Cooperate with Other Polyamory Groups and Organizations in Goods and Services They Provide to the Polyamory Community.
5. To Support Accurate Representation and Preservation of Polyamory as a Relationship Style for Future Generations.
6. To Assist in the Creation of Polyamory Relationship Contractual Agreements That Include Elements Such as Living Wills, Emergency Care Rights and Responsibilities, Rights and Responsibilities for the Children, Parent Rights and Boundaries, Extended Family Members Rights and Boundaries, Inheritance and Property Rights and Responsibilities.
7. To Assist in the Creation of Contractual Agreements That Protect Poly Children, Document Their Rights and Responsibilities for Them. Such Agreements Should Include Emergency Care Rights and Responsibilities, Living Will Agreements, Grandparent Rights and Boundaries, Extended Family Members Rights and Boundaries, Polyfamily Medical Visitation Rights, Polyfamily Support Agreements and Polyfamily Break up Agreement That Stresses the Importance and Responsibility of Individual Members to Stay Involved in the Children Lives in the Event of Polyfamily Divorce.
8. To Assist in the Establishment of a Progressive Family Federally Insured Community Development Credit Union & Trust That Provides Loans, Mortgages and Trusts to Polyfamilies. To Offer Polyfamily Retirement Plans and an Internet Banking Division.
9. To Assist in the Establishment of a Progressive Family Insurance Cooperative That Provides Life and Health Policies to Polyamorists and Their Polyfamilies.
10. To Assist in the Creation of Goods & Services That Will Enhance Polyamorous Living.
11. To Sponsor the Polyamory Community Honors Acknowledging Deserving Polyamorists, Friends and Supporters of Polyamory for Their Efforts.
12. To Sponsor and Support a Polyamory Family Day to Celebrate and Publicize Our Choice of Lovestyle.
Comments and Questions